Thursday 16 July 2015

The Disney Series / 011 / Disney Pandora Wishlist

One thing I want to make sure I don't do when I visit Disney is spend a lot of money on souvenir items that I really don't need or that are just going to sit around the house gathering dust on our return. I've heard that there is a shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom where you can buy Pandora charms which are exclusive to Disney parks so I've decided to invest my money in some of these as a beautiful everyday reminder of our trip.

Although there are a lot pictured above, I'm going to limit myself to three. Two of them I am going to buy myself and the third one is going to be my birthday present from Bradley as it's my birthday during the trip.

The charm that I am hoping to get the most is the Cinderella's Castle charm. I really hope they have this when I go. I love that it will hang down from the bracelet and every time I see it, it will remind me of our holiday.

I'm also really hoping to be able to get the "A dream is a wish your heart makes" charm. This is my favourite Disney song and I always get a bit emotional whenever I hear it, When I went to see the Cinderella movie at the cinema earlier in the year I was really disappointed they didn't play it until the end credits and I even waited for it, in the screen on my own just so I could hear it!

I can't decide between these next two charms as my third charm (so I might just have to get them both!) I love the Mickey charm with the American flag on it. I think this would be a great reminder that I went to Florida, plus it would add a little colour to my bracelet as all my current charms are just sliver. The other charm I can't decide on is Ariel's sea shell. The Little Mermaid is one of my favourite movies and the shell is really pretty.

There are also a large selection of other charms available, I had a look on the US Pandora website to see these.


Have you got any of the Disney Pandora charms on your bracelet?


Which ones do you think I should buy?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment