Sunday 15 February 2015

Disney Listography

Ever since I was little I was always making lists of some sort and I still enjoy it now. I was recently searching the internet for some listography inspiration and couldn't find much in the way of Disney related listography so I've decided to create my own for all the Disney fans and listographers out there!

Please feel free to use the template below for your own list making, I had fun creating it because it meant I had to make a list! I think I will create some more in the future and pop them up here for everyone to share.

If you decide to have a go, please leave me a comment to your post or tweet me the link, I love reading lists as much as I love writing them!


ALL THE DISNEY MOVIES YOU OWN
.
TOP TEN DISNEY MOVIES
.
FAVOURITE NON-ANIMATED DISNEY MOVIES
.
TOP TEN DISNEY CHARACTERS
.
FAVOURITE COMPANIONS/SIDEKICKS
.
FAVOURITE DISNEY PRINCESSES
.
WORST DISNEY VILLAINS
.
THE MOST RECENT DISNEY FILMS YOU HAVE RECEIVED/BOUGHT
.
DISNEY MOVIES YOU PLAN TO BUY/GET
.
DISNEY MOVIES YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BUT WOULD LIKE TO


Enjoy!!



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Yes we have! We are going in September and I can't wait! Have you got any hints or tips or must dos as I know you've been before? xxx

    ReplyDelete