Saturday 24 January 2015

The Perfect Valentine's Gift for the Beauty Bloggers Partner


Can you believe that we are almost through January already? With February fast approaching its time to think about the most loved (and hated) day of the year...I am of course talking about Valentine's Day.

My husband and I normally just celebrate Valentine's Day with a card but today I wanted to share with you the perfect Valentine's gift for a beauty lovers partner.

Since becoming a blogger, primarily of beauty, I've been gradually learning and expanding my knowledge of brands and products I like. Unbeknown to me, my hubby has been using this information too, so when faced with what to give him as a gift for Valentine's Day the Clinique For Men, Essentials Kit* seemed like the perfect gift!

Clinique is one of my favourite high end skin care brands so when I found out that they have a men's collection of skincare I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce him to it. My first thoughts upon looking at the range was that I was impressed that within a primarily female market, this product definitely has a masculine feel. The packaging both of the outer box and of the products themselves are basic but practical, something I have come to find appeals to men, whereas as I woman I like to find pretty things!

The kits contains a 50ml Face Scrub, a 50ml Oil Control Face Wash, a 40ml Oil Control Mattifying Moisturiser and a 15ml Anti-Age Eye Cream (because let's face it, no one is getting any younger!)

The size of the products are just enough to get a taster for a few weeks to find out if they are right for you. I did this with the Clinique 3 Step Intro Kit that I bought myself last year to decide whether to splash out on some full sized products.They're also great for travel, so if you have a partner that travels a lot for work, they will still able to maintain great skin on the go.

Once I've given this to him, I might try and get him to post a little review!

You can purchase the Clinique For Men Essential Kits online or in store at House of Fraser for £30.


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
What would be your partner's perfect gift?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This sounds perfect although i'm sure most men aren't fussed about whether it's clinique or tesco value!x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete