Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year & Resolutions for 2015


Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely relaxing break over Christmas and New Year. I'm back and ready to get started on some new exciting content for this year, starting with my resolutions for 2015.

I actually did quite well with my resolutions for 2014 which you can take a look back at here so that's given me the motivation to set some new goals for this year.

Save, save save (and limit my spending) - I can finally say that my holiday is this year now, and I am so excited! To make sure that I have enough money to spend when I go (Tiffany and MK I'm heading for you!) I'm going to be saving as much as I can over the coming months and limiting my spending on items that I want but I don't really need. I'm a sucker for buying make up and I'm addicted to Blu-Rays/DVD's so I really need to stop buying them!

Finish my portfolio for work - I completed part one of my portfolio for work last year and since getting part two in June I haven't even touched it! I need to get my bum in gear and get it finished as I only have until June to pass.

Lose weight/get fit/get healthy - I think most people have this one on their resolution list but with my holiday coming up this year I want to finally be able to wear a bikini (I've never worn one before - EVER). I need to tone up certain areas and lose at least one stone (which is also on my 30 before 30 list.)

Look after my blog - I seem to have neglected my little space of the internet over the last few months and I don't want to get into the habit of leaving it months before I post. I'm proud of what I have achieved over the last two years and want to keep growing and make it something I'm really proud of.


Did you make any New Years Resolutions for this coming year?
What plans do you have for 2015?


Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

6 comments:

  1. These are great resolutions! :) All the very best for 2015!!
    I've just done a post on my New Year's resolutions, which I hope you can check out lovely: http://www.ellistuesday.com/2015/01/happy-new-year-my-goalshopes-for-2015.html



    Ellis - www.ellistuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to save this year too. I want lots of monney to spend over the summer haha!x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound like pretty awesome (and reasonable!!) resolutions. Some people make ones that I think must be sooo hard to keep to. Lots of luck to you - I'm sure you'll do them all fabulously.

    Happy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! I hope you stick to the last one as I do love reading your blog!
    I went on holiday late last year and actually wore a bikini for the first time in public, it made me cringe so keeping fit is a big one on my list this year! And don't even talk to me about BluRay obsessions.... I need to stop! It's just a habit to walk into HMV and pick something up from the just released shelf :'D

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    peachpowxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think these are really good ideas, to blog is one of my main ones too- and I think its great that you've included to be healthier (instead of just "loose weight") which so many people do and don't stick too, weight is just a number but health can equal happiness!
    good luck in 2015!


    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete