Photographs are a wonderful way of preserving holiday memories. Although I wouldn't say I was particularly good at photography, I do enjoy it and I will be taking A LOT of photos during our trip. I've even bought two extra memory cards...you know...just in case!
Bradley and I have also invested in a Memory Maker for our trip because we figure that this will be a once in a lifetime holiday and we would like to get some amazing photographs. What we also love about the Memory Maker is that we will be able to get all of our ride photos and character dining meal photos too, it takes away some of the stress of capturing photos because someone will be doing it for us and also means we can both be in them! We have done a little bit of research into where the photopass photographers will be and each time we see one we will take the opportunity to have a photo taken but I have also compiled a list of "must have" photos for each of the parks.
- At the entrance to the park, with Main Street Station in the background
- On Main Street with Cinderella's Castle in the background
- Outside Cinderella's Castle
- Meeting Mickey at Town Square Theatre
- Meeting Anna & Elsa
- Trying to lift Spaceship Earth
- At the entrance with Spaceship Earth in the background
- Trying on hats around the world!
- Meeting Belle in France
- Illuminations Fireworks
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Tower of Terror
- Trying to defeat Zurg on Toy Story Midway Mania
- Photo with the Toy Story Green Army Man
- In front of the Tree Of Life
- Expedition Everest
- Festival of The Lion King Show
- Elephants on the Safari
- Photo with Rafiki at Rafiki's Planet Watch
What photographs would you like to see of Walt Disney World?